Last Updated: 24.5.2018
We are Pelite Productions Oy (“Pelite”). We are game development organization focusing on mobile games.
Collection of Information
Information you provide voluntarily
- Player name
- Any information you submit to us via email
Information we collect automatically
- Data and analytics about your use of the Games (e.g. in-game play progress, levels, games played, session length, preferred settings)
- Your IP address and device identifiers such as your Advertising ID, Device ID numbers
- Your device type and the operating system you use
- Broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) based on your IP address
Advertising ID means Apple Identifier for Advertisers (“IDFA”) on Apple and Google Advertising Identity (“GAID”). These are unique identifiers for mobile device that advertisers use for interest based advertising. They are consistent across all apps and thus allow cross-app tracking. On Apple you can opt-out this by choosing “limit ad tracking” option from privacy settings. On Google Android you can opt-out by choosing “Opt-out of interest based ads”. Advertising IDs are non-permanent, non-personal identifiers, which are uniquely associated with your device. Similar technologies include tracking pixels within ads. These technologies allow companies (including marketers and advertisers) to recognize your device when you use websites and applications.
Device identifier / information means device type, device model, device maker, device operating system and its language or other technical data like screen size or processor, or combination of this data available from a device for a developer for checking the device compatibility with a particular application.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies or similar technologies (such as “SDKs” or software development kits), as explained further under the heading “Cookies and similar tracking technology” below.
Information we obtain from third party sources
- Information we receive if you link a third party tool with the Services (such as Facebook)
- Demographic information (such as to determine your broad geographic location)
- Information from platforms the games run on (such as to verify payment)
- Information for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you with a better Service
Use of Information
To make the Services work
To perform the contract, we process necessary information to
- Allow you to use our Services
- Operate the Services
To improve the Services
To provide a great Services to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary information to
- Update and develop our Games
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services
- Customize your Service experience
To show personalized advertisements
To show you personalized advertisements in the Service we have a legitimate interest to process necessary information to
- Track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behavior
- Deliver, target and improve our advertising within our Games
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your action are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the right, property and safety of Pelite or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction;
We also may share de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by others
We may allow third parties to serve contextual advertisements and provide analytics services in connection with the Services. These entities may use various identifiers to collect information about your use of the Services, including your IP address, MAC address, device identifiers, software and hardware information, time zone and usage information. This information may be used by Pelite and others to, among other things, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver contextual advertising and content and better understand your activity on the Services.
Third-party ad serving and analytics technologies are integrated into the Services, so if you do not want to be subject to these technologies, do not use or access the Services.
Cookies and similar tracking technologies
Like most online services, we use tracking technologies to provide and personalize the Services, analyse use, target advertisements and prevent fraud.
The Services are not intended for use by children under 13 years and we do not use the Services to knowingly solicit data from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
Pelite takes reasonable measure to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Storage of information
Pelite will store your information for as long as necessary in order to provide you with the Services. You may request that we update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.